- Pool opens to the public Monday, May 25, 2020 and closes on Thursday, August 6, 2020.
- Monday - Friday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM (On days of home swim meets the pool closes at 3:00 PM)
- Saturday: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Daily admission: $3.00 (On days of home swim meets and Sunday's the admission is $1.00). Kids ages 6 and under swim for free.
- Season passes: $40.00 for individuals; $100.00 for families (up to 5 people in the immediate family and must live in the same household)
- Passes can be purchased in the Recreation Center Office during the office hours of 7:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM.
- To register your child for swim lessons please call Kasey Chamblee at (256) 659-8396.
- Registration begins April 1, 2020
- Ages 3-15
- $45.00 per child for 2 weeks of sessions.
- Each session is 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM, Monday - Thursday (Friday used for makeup sessions)
- 1st set of lessons: June 1-12
- 2nd set of lessons: June 15-26
- 3rd set of lessons: July 6-17
- 4th set of lessons: July 20-31
- The Boaz Parks and Recreation Department will begin taking pool party reservations on April 1, 2020. Reservations can be made online at boaz.recdesk.com or at the Boaz Rec Center office Monday through Friday 7:00 AM-12:00 PM and 1:00 PM-4:00 PM.
- Parties are only guaranteed once the $50.00 rental fee is paid.
- Parties are available on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday nights from 6:00 PM-8:00 PM beginning Friday, May 31, 2020. The last day that a party can be scheduled is Saturday, August 15, 2020.
- Renters will owe two lifeguards $25.00 each before swimmers can get in the water. The two lifeguards will cover up to 40 swimmers. If more than 40 swimmers are expected, a third lifeguard at $25 will be required. Renters must inform the Boaz Rec Center for the need of a third lifeguard one week prior to the day of the party.
- Renters may bring in food and drink for the party. Grills are allowed but must be kept outside the pool gate and off the pool deck. No glass or alcohol is allowed on the premises. Renter will be required to clean up the deck and take out all trash when finished.
- The renter MUST cancel before 4:00 PM on the day of the party in order to receive a refund of the rental fee. In the case of weather, $25.00 must be paid to each lifeguard upon his or her arrival. The renter will receive a refund for the rental fee.
- 2020 Sign up dates: April 16 & 17 and April 25 & 26 from 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM at the Boaz pool.
- Cost: $50.00 per swimmer
- Practice begins May 4 at 4:00 PM
- A birth certificate is required for new swimmers. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>